Saturday, January 29, 2011

Breakfast!? Sunrise Cafe in Lahaina, Maui

If you will be staying with us at the Lahaina Bungalow, I would love to introduce to you the Sunrise Cafe.  In my opinion, this is one of the best places to go for breakfast in Lahaina.  The service is great, the location is convenient will accessible parking, the price is right and you get the local experience.  Of course I enjoy many other places like Longhi's and Lahaina Grill, but Sunrise Cafe has something special. One of the tastiest Eggs benedict in town and for under $9, it comes with fresh pineapple slices and home fries.  Still looking for a place that offers hash browns in town, if any one knows, please let me know!
The Sunrise Cafe has a lot of good items on their menu but I always get their Eggs Benedict, so I don't recall anything else.  I know there is a good fruit, granola yogurt bowl and some lox and bagels too. I'll have to pick up a menu to post next time.  Everybody there is always happy so I'm sure everything else is good too.
Just a short walk or bike ride away from the Best Place to Stay in Lahaina, The Lahaina Bungalow, enjoy breakfast at the Sunrise Cafe the next time you visit Maui. Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...